- Xin Ye, Hui Shen, Xiao Ma, Razvan Bunescu, Chang Liu. From Word Embeddings To Document Similarities for Improved Information Retrieval in Software Engineering. Accepted to the 38th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2016), Austin, TX, May 2016. (Acceptance Rate: 19%, 101 out of 530)
- Xin Ye, Razvan Bunescu, Chang Liu. Mapping Bug Reports to Relevant Files: A Ranking Model, a Fine-grained Benchmark, and Feature Evaluation, to appear. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), 2015, [doi:10.1109/TSE.2015.2479232]
- Xin Ye, Razvan Bunescu, Chang Liu. Learning to Rank Relevant Files for Bug Reports using Domain Knowledge. In Proceedings of the 22nd ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE 2014), pp. 66-76, Hong Kong, China, November 2014. [pdf] (Acceptance Rate: 22.3%, 61 out of 273)
- Chang Liu, Xin Ye, En Ye. Source Code Revision History Visualization Tools: Do They Work and What Would it Take to Put Them to Work?. Access, IEEE, vol.2, no., pp.404-426, 2014. [pdf]
- Tiao J. Chang, John Bentz, Justin Wiseman, Yanhui Fang, Andrew Copley, Chang Liu, Sertac Ozercan, Xin Ye, Nathan Andre, and Qing Zhu. A Sustainable Model for Water Resources and Environmental Education. In Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Design, Engineering and Construction (ICSDEC 2012), pp. 955-974, Fort Worth, Texas, USA, November 2012.